Friday, November 4, 2011

Magic Island Stroll



We happened to be in town today around Ala Moana running some errands when we heard on the radio that the entire Ala Moana Beach Park will be closed off so the APEC higher-up's so their spouses can tan in peace and I hope they are at least going topless if I'm having to wait in traffic for 2 hours to get to work everyday. Anyway, with all anger and frustrations and run on sentences aside, we decided to pay a little visit to Magic Island before all the madness abrupts. Ala Moana Beach is one of the most baby friendly beach in Hawaii and stays consistently flat all year long. The park is I have to admit a little ghetto, and put it this way, I will never let Phe walk barefoot there, but the paved boardwalk is always nice for a little stroll. We honestly don't come here often but the thought of it being off limits next week made me want to experience it. Phe and his best bud Davy Crockett had a lot of fun playing and pushing each other on the skateboard while watching the surf. I wish everyday could end here at Magic Island...








3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to hear more about where I can take my baby to eat or hike.

    ReplyDelete