Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Switzal is the truth!



My husband goes to Netherlands every year and for the past two years has been bringing home this magical fairy lotion from the Dutch Gods. It’s the rad stuff, the goods, the dopeness—ITS SWITZAL! I don’t know if it’s manufactured in Netherlands but according to their website it looks as though they are the European Johnson & Johnson. It smells like every flower under the rainbow and makes your baby so soft and smooth. It’s not just for your baby but for yourself…walk down that grocery isle and you will notice everyone turning back at you, hot stuff. ITS ZEEE SWITZAL!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Funny :)
    I just asked my mother in law (she is Dutch) to bring me a truckload when she comes to the US for my baby's delivery next month! I have never heard of this brand before but she recommended it right away and my husband looked very serious when he said its what he used so its definitely good enough for his baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I really wish I could read the label on it...I dunno what they put in it but it smells AMAZING. I want one of those things you put in the dryer scented like switzal. Has the baby arrived yet? I bet she is one good smellin baby x x

      Delete