Wednesday, November 2, 2011

North East Side Adventures with Daddy



People say you shouldn't ask a kid who he likes better mommy or daddy, I do it all the time, its funny! For him to come to me over my husband would take me dressed in a Wiggle's outfit (preferably Greg) and have a jar of nuttela while singing the Hotdog song. My husband goes away for an entire month and Phe gives him the biggest welcoming hug and kiss while I go away for 3 days and he doesn't remember me? Now I hate to go back to my birth story...but really after all that??! It's fine though because I love their little bond so much and Phe does love me more than him when he wants to sleep or eat lol..I get it, I'm the nurturer and he's the fun crazy friend that teaches him to be a hunter lol. Sometimes when I go to work, Phe and Daddy go on an adventure together to take photos of landscape and people...This time they picked the North East side of Oahu capturing the great mountain ranges and beautiful sunsets over Chinaman's Hat. Here is Phe, sporting his Puerto Escondido Tee and matching shorts all the way from Mexico that dad-dad got for him. Any chance my husband gets, he makes him wear this terrible outfit..I think it makes him feel like a proud dad recalling a time he was away from his son for a month walking aimlessly around Mexico trying to find something fit and fresh for Phe. There is no better ending to my work day than to come home and look through the pictures of their little journey together.





2 comments:

  1. I love that your husband's main subject is phoenix. He is just the most beautiful thing! What camera does he use? If he dares say =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos...is this the beachpark before you get to nothshore?

    ReplyDelete