Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Duck Pond



Today was a cloudy day so we decided to go to the Hawaii Kai Duck Pond. My husband is on a cleanse and hasn’t been eating for 2 days so we had to keep him busy before he made a turn into Mcdonald’s drive thru. The duck pond is a fun little place for keikis to run around and feed the birds and ducks. It marks the beginning of Hawaii Kai and I remember coming here as a kid although I was never as brave as Phe. I have a fear of birds, and ducks even worse, so for me to come down here and act like an adult was a really big deal. I am sorry to say most of the potentially beautiful shots were ruined by me freaking out at the thought the entire quack pack was going to eat me. Still, we managed to save a few and had a great time. Phe even FLEW like a bird, meanwhile, my husband wished he could cook up one of the ducks for dinner.






No comments:

Post a Comment