Sunday, October 16, 2011

Kamehame Ridge Park



When you become a parent, I think things you never would have guessed start to fascinate you. Grass gets me so excited now that when I see a big green lawn of fluffiness, I just start jumping up and down with joy. I also start analyzing, how much dog poop has been on that grass, how many bugs how much mud is on it and if the grass consists of itchy thorns and if there's pokies on it it's a big NO-NO. This is just some prep work to get your hands free for 20 minutes of liberation while your baby can run and crawl around freely while you can sit down and relax. Kamehame Ridge Park has a beautiful view and the grass would be perfect if it wasn't for the mud and the itchy thorns. We still love coming here regardless..Occasionally you'll see a dog or two but most of the time it's really empty and serene... Today Phe had his first kiddie sub and almost ate the entire thing untill Mochi the dog came over and finished it off for him. Phe eating a kiddie sub was probably the cutest thing I have ever seen. It was like watching a little possum eat with his hands and I could not help but tear..









No comments:

Post a Comment