Thursday, October 6, 2011

Girls Outrun Boys!



It seems to me that after about 3 months after you’ve given birth, people start asking “Are you gonna have another one?” “When’s the next one?” I'm just like Christ, people chill out.. My sister and I are a year apart and that worked great for us, but I don’t understand how my mom did it! Phe is almost a year old and although we definitely do want more children, I just don’t think it will be anytime soon..I love that my first baby is a boy and I kind of think another boy would be fun but I have to admit, there is nothing cuter in life than a little baby girl struttin her stuff down the beach in a BIKINI. I know I have played some borderline torture dress up on Phe but a bikini wouldn’t be nice. I mean maybe for a few minutes but I wouldn’t dare let it be photographed. He already only responds to Phe Phe and someday it will have to stop but if it doesn’t, a photograph of him as a cross dresser in the archives will not help..
However, I just thought I should share a 3 most popular tips my coworkers, and friends have been giving me (without holding back) on how to conceive a girl with a high success rate.. Enjoy!

1. Eat Acidic stuff (or douche with vinegar and water)
2. Shallow Penetration
3. Do it 3 days before your ovulation day (the female sperm outruns the male)

No comments:

Post a Comment