Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Family Day at the Honolulu Zoo!



I am so lucky to have a brother and sister young enough to call my own who are the best Uncle Davy and Auntie Jo to my little baby. They are more like siblings to him and we love having them around. My sister Georgia was actually in labor with me (great birth control for her) watching the entire R rated procedure so she feels this immense connection to Phe.. Today we took a little trip to the Honolulu Zoo. I have to admit, it's not the best zoo if you compare it to Sydney or San Diego but I hear it's in the middle of construction. However, here you will find the horniest turtles and chimps known to man. Is it the weather? Is it the thriving tourism?!? Who knows, maybe the same happens in every zoo but the dullness of Honolulu Zoo leaves us with glorifying the chimps and the turtles. Davy was thrilled to watch it. Again, I think nothing fazes a little girl once you watch vaginal delivery. There is a nice petting zoo there...and when I say nice I mean it's just goats. Phe had a blast petting them and running after them. Did I mention he runs?? Let alone walks?!! I saw these darn kids with their Crocs at the zoo today light on their feet running like a fairy and we had these chunky Nike's on him and poor little Phe could not get around fast enough..So I took back everything I said about Crocs EVER in my entire life and bought him one shortly after the Zoo. That my friend, will be a blog post on it's own. After the zoo, we went to Bogart's in walking distance on Monsaratt and had their incredible chicken avocado salad, tuscan chicken sandwich and strawberry milkshake. YUM.












No comments:

Post a Comment