Sunday, October 23, 2011

Waimanalo Pumpkin Patch



We went to the Pumpkin Patch today in God’s Country a.k.a Waimanalo. I personally love Waimanalo..They have the best beach and love that everyone rides around in golf carts there. Anyway, today we went to catch the Pumpkin Patch in the farms up there to get all festive and excited for Halloween. Half way there I realized I forgot Phe’s pants and shoes.. Regardless, it did not stop Phe from getting down and dirrrrrrrrtaaaaaay and flirting with the chicks of course.













1 comment:

  1. Hi Dixie,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blog posts about Waimanalo to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, drop me a line at Jane (at) Dwellable (.com)
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete